As parents, we know how stressful it can be to bring your child to a dental appointment when they have anxiety or apprehension about their visit. We also know how important it is for your child to receive the recommended level of care in their earliest years to give them the best opportunities for optimal oral health throughout their life. That’s why at Prevention Dental in Boise, we go above and beyond to make sure your kids feel comfortable at our pediatric dentistry office.
At our office, your kids will:
- Be greeted by a fun, friendly staff that will help your child feel welcomed and excited to be there
- Be able to watch TV on the ceiling during the cleaning or treatment to take their mind off of any anxiety
- Give them some control during a dental procedure so they feel confident about their situation
And as a parent, you will be able to:
- Drop multiple kids off at our office at once for cleanings to cut down on office waiting times
- Have the peace of mind knowing that your child is receiving the best treatment in an environment that is comfortable for them
Pain-Free Pediatric Dentistry in Boise
It’s no secret that the main reason kids are weary of the dentist is due to the pain they have either heard stories of or have even experienced at some point during a dental treatment. At our pediatric dental office in Boise, we do our very best to make sure your child doesn’t feel pain during their dental procedure, and we do this using the latest tools, techniques, and technology for anesthesia that keeps them comfortable for their entire pediatric visit.
Setting a Precedent for Good Oral Health
At Prevention Dental, we feel strongly about helping your child set a precedent for good oral health early on. In fact, it’s recommended that parents start bringing their children in for regular dental visits at 12 months of age. Early visits not only help ensure that the child’s oral health is in good condition, but gives parents the tools and resources they need to make sure that their child’s oral health can be maintained properly at home.
Contact Prevention Dental of Boise today to learn more about how we can provide your child or children with the very best pediatric dental care.