Not happy with your smile? At Prevention Dental, we offer quality Boise cosmetic dentistry that can restore your smile and boost your confidence.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a cosmetic dentist. One of the most important things is to find someone who is reputable and has a lot of experience. Dr. Glen Stephenson was admitted to the dental program at Oregon Health Sciences University in 1994 and underwent training there from some of the most renowned dental educators in the country. He received academic and clinical awards upon graduation in 1998.
Dr. Stephenson and his team believe everyone should love their smile, and we provide various services to meet your needs – from teeth whitening to veneers. Prevention Dental also works with most insurance plans and offers flexible financing options to make our services more affordable.
Please schedule a consultation today to see how we can help you achieve the perfect smile!
Quality Cosmetic Dentistry
Here are some tips on how to choose a cosmetic dentist:
- Ask for referrals from friends or family members. If someone you trust has had a good experience with a particular dentist, that’s an excellent place to start your search.
- Once you have a few names, do some research online. Check out the dentists’ websites and read reviews from patients. The reviews will give you a good idea of what others think of their experience with the dentist. We’d encourage you to read the online reviews of Prevention Dental patients. Our patients love our cosmetic dental care because we strive to help them love their smiles!
- Make sure the dentist is certified by the American Board of Family Dentists. This certification means that the dentist has completed extensive training in dentistry and is up-to-date on the latest techniques. In addition to the American Board of Family Dentists, he is a member of the Southwest Idaho Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Dental Organization for Sedation Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Schedule a consultation with the dentist. Meeting Dr. Stephenson is an opportunity for you to ask questions and get to know our dentist before making any decisions. We’d love to meet you at our cutting-edge cosmetic dental facility in Boise, Idaho. A consultation provides an excellent way for you to tour our facility and meet our team.
- Make sure the cosmetic dentist offers the services you need. At Prevention Dental, we provide a wide range of services, including the following:
In addition to giving you a whiter, brighter smile, our teeth whitening can also help to remove stains and discoloration. Professional teeth whitening is more effective than over-the-counter whitening products. The concentration of whitening agents used in our teeth whitening systems is higher than what is available in over-the-counter products, so you can achieve better results in a shorter amount of time. Professional teeth whitening is also safe for your teeth and gums. When performed by our trained team members, professional teeth whitening poses no threat to your oral health. Professional teeth whitening may be right for you if you’re looking for a safe and effective way to achieve a whiter smile.
Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells designed to cover your teeth’ front surface. Veneers are an excellent option for correcting several cosmetic concerns, including teeth that are stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. Veneers can also close gaps between your teeth or lengthen teeth that appear too short. Veneers are made from porcelain, which is a durable and natural-looking material. We can match porcelain veneers to the color of your natural teeth so they look indistinguishable from your real teeth.
Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure involving applying a tooth-colored composite resin to your teeth. Bonding can be used to improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, stained, or gapped. Bonding can also be used to change your teeth’ shape or make them look longer. The composite resin used in dental bonding matches the color of your natural teeth so that it looks indistinguishable from your real teeth.
We will work with you to find the best solution for your needs.
Boise Cosmetic Dentist
Choosing a Boise cosmetic dentist is an important decision. You want to make sure you find someone who is reputable, experienced, and who you feel comfortable with. By following these tips, you can be sure you’re making the best decision for your smile!